The SL-338H-B RFID Locker Lock is 13.56 MHz Mifare ISO 14443 compatible or can be customized for use with other RFID cards and tags. The compact design makes it easy to install in mailboxes, secure drawers, cabinets, strong boxes and lockers with a door thickness of ≥15mm. This RFID lock has a secure 3-level card management system and comes in standalone fixed mode or can be used in a hard-wired software operated RFID locker lock system.
Pair our locks with a plain or branded RFID card, RFID wristband or RFID key fob. We have a full selection to choose from, please contact us for more information and pricing.Request a Quote
- Mounts Easily on Wooden Locker and Mailbox Doors or Secure Drawers and Cabinets with a door thickness of ≥15mm.
- Choose from two different systems:
- Standalone Fixed System: Numbered RFID wristbands are coded to operate on a specific numbered locker. Guest is assigned a numbered locker and issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob that opens/closes it.
- Software Managed System: Guest is issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob that is assigned to an available locker using software for a set time period.
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz or customized with minimum order quantity
- Operating Temperature: -15 ～+55℃
- Operating Humidity: 20 ～95%RH
- Supported Standards: ISO 14443 (MIFARE) or custom
- Power: 3 AA Batteries
- Read Distance: Up to 5 cm
- Material: ABS plastic
- Lock Outer Ring Dimensions: 41mm diameter
- Lock Inner Ring Dimensions: 37 mm diameter
- Inside Lock Housing Dimensions: 94mm x 54mm x 20.5mm
- Weight: 200g
- RFID Locker Lock for Health Clubs
- RFID Lock for Hotel Room Drawers
- RFID Lock for Mailboxes
- RFID Locker Lock for Gyms
- RFID Locker Lock for Tennis Clubs
- RFID Locker Lock for Golf Clubs