RFID LOCKS FOR METAL LOCKERS
RFID Locker Locks. SYNOLOCK RFID locks are suited for use with the metal lockers. Deploy our locks at your hotel, gym, spa, pool, waterpark, school, sports club or fitness centre.
Standalone or Networked. Our locker locks for metal lockers are suited for standalone or networked (SL-340 only) applications. These locks are easy to install and maintain. Pair our locker locks with our custom branded RFID wristbands, PVC key cards or any of our key fobs for a secure RFID locking solution.
Need some help? Please contact us for a free consultation.
RFID Locker Locks Update and Secure Your Facility
Modernize your changing rooms and improve convenience and security for your guests, club members, staff or students. SYNOLOCK RFID locker locks for metal lockers operate on batteries and are easy to install, set up and maintain. Using RFID locks means no more dealing with missing keys, forgotten passwords or the high costs and of having a locker re-keyed.
Not sure what you need? Contact us today for a free consultation and pricing.
Enhance Guest Security
Modernize the guest experience. Let each guest secure their own valuables using an RFID locked locker at your gym, spa or pool, golf or sport club.
Easy to Install
Our RFID locks for metal lockers are fast and easy to install. Choose between standalone fixed more or standalone free mode versions.
Any one of our RFID wristbands, RFID cards or RFID key fobs function well with any of our locker locks as secure log in credentials for each guest.
RFID Metal Locker Locks for Your Application
For both new installs or upgrades of an existing locker room with metal lockers, some consideration needs to be given to the type of doors used on your lockers. Many metal locker designs have an inset panel that may or may not be compatible with SYNOLOCK form factors. In some cases, existing lockers have a locking bar used with a padlock to secure a locker. Upgrading those types of lockers with RFID locks means removing that bar and then fitting a lock into the inset panel.
If you are unsure about whether or not our locks are suited for your lockers, please contact us and we will ask for pictures so that we can suggest the most suitable locks for your application.
Networked or Standalone
Assuming you are not using a software management system to control the locker locks, you will need a standalone RFID lock that is either a fixed or free type.
Here are the main differences:
- Standalone Fixed: Locks are battery operated and do not require any wiring. Numbered RFID wristbands are coded to operate with a specific numbered locker lock. Guest is assigned a numbered locker and issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob that opens/closes that locker only.
- Standalone Free: Locks are battery operated and do not require wiring. Guest is issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob and can use that to open/close any available locker that they choose.
- Networked Locks: Our SL-340 Lock is available for use as a networked lock for use with locker management and rental software.
Most RFID locks for metal lockers are surface mount, but lock dimensions are outlined on each product page so that you can evaluate the fit. We also offer a drilling template and user guide for installations.
Typical RFID Locker Lock Applications
RFID locks are typically used in these applications:
- Locker rooms at gyms, pools, spas, sports clubs
- Staff and student lockers in the workplace, factory or school
- Storage lockers at theme parks, hotels and ski areas
For some applications, we can pair the lock with an existing access control card to allow for site and locker access.
Need some help? Please contact us for a free consultation, pricing and support.