For wood and metal locker doors. The SL-341H RFID locker lock operates with 13.56 MHz RFID cards and other credentials. Compact, battery operated and easy to install with a secure 3-level card management system. Available in standalone fixed or free mode.
Need some help? We have a full selection of locks to choose from, please contact us for more information and pricing.Request a Quote
- Mounts Easily on Wooden or Metal Locker Doors
- Find out more about how to set up RFID locker locks here: RFID Locker Lock FAQ’s
- Choose from three different systems:
- Standalone Fixed System: Numbered RFID wristbands are coded to operate on a specific numbered locker. Guest is assigned a numbered locker and issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob that opens/closes it.
- Standalone Free System: Guest is issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob and can use that to open/close any available locker that they choose.
- Available Colours: Polished Chrome, Black, Red Bronze, Bronze, Nickel, PVD Gold
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Supported Standards: ISO 14443 (MIFARE)
- Power: 3 AA Batteries
- Read Distance: Up to 5 cm
- Housing: Zinc Alloy
- Lock Outer Dimensions: 45mm x 115 mm
- Lock Outer Thickness Dimensions: 22 mm
- Inside Lock Housing Dimensions: 125 mm x 65mm x 20mm
- Weight: 200g
- RFID Locker Lock for Club
- RFID Locker Lock for Spas
- RFID Locker Lock for Hotels
- RFID Locker Lock for Pools
- RFID Locker Lock for Arenas
- RFID Locker Lock for Golf Clubs
- RFID Locker Lock for Sports Clubs