RFID Locks for Mailboxes. With its compact form factor, the SL-338H-B RFID lock is 13.56 MHz Mifare ISO 14443 compatible or customized for use with other RFID cards or tags. Easy to install in mailboxes, drawers, cabinets, strong boxes and lockers with a door thickness of ≥15mm. 3-level card management system, this lock comes in standalone fixed mode.
Need some help? Please contact us for more information and pricing.Request a Quote
- Mounts Easily on Wooden Locker and Mailbox Doors or Secure Drawers and Cabinets with a door thickness of ≥15mm.
- Standalone Fixed System: Numbered RFID wristbands are coded to operate on a specific numbered locker. Guest is assigned a numbered locker and issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob that opens/closes it.
- Find out more about how to set up RFID locker locks here: RFID Locker Lock FAQ’s
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz or customized with minimum order quantity
- Operating Temperature: -15 ～+55℃
- Operating Humidity: 20 ～95%RH
- Supported Standards: ISO 14443 (MIFARE) or custom
- Power: 3 AA Batteries
- Read Distance: Up to 5 cm
- Material: ABS plastic
- Lock Outer Ring Dimensions: 41mm diameter
- Lock Inner Ring Dimensions: 37 mm diameter
- Inside Lock Housing Dimensions: 94mm x 54mm x 20.5mm
- Weight: 200g
- RFID Mailbox Locks
- RFID Locks for Compact Spaces