The SL-910 RFID Drawer Lock is a standalone lock offered in 125 KHz EM or 13.56 MHz Mifare formats. No wiring or network is needed, the lock is compact, battery operated and easy to install for cabinets or single and multiple drawers. Pair the lock with one of our RFID wristbands, an RFID card or a key fob.
Need some advice? Please contact us for more information or pricing, we are happy to help.Request a Quote
- Power Supply: 3x AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 12~16 months
- Static Current: ≤20µA
- Dynamic Current: ≤200mA
- Working Temperature: -15~+55°C
- Working Humidity: 20~95% RH
- Alarm Voltage: 3.7±0.2V
- Door Thickness: ≥1 mm
- Secure control by level-management
- Alarm sounds for wrong code or unauthorized credential
- Anti-picking alarm
- Low voltage alarm
- External power backup
One Lock – Multiple Uses
- Fixed Password Mode for Private Use: Enter fixed password to lock and unlock.
- One-time Password Mode for Public Use: Guest enters own password to lock and unlock.
- Master Card Control: Master card can manage and control all or some locks.
- For single or multiple drawers
- For multiple drawers (up and down locking type)
- For multiple drawers (left and right locking type)
- RFID Lock for Drawers
- RFID Lock for Cabinets
- RFID Lock for Furniture
- RFID Lock for Office